By visiting and using this website in part or whole, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will not or attempt to hack or import malicious content or code on the V8 Supercars Fan Group website.
- You accept that unless specified otherwise, all content including but not limiting to articles, images and videos are the property of the V8 Supercars Fan Group. Media releases and associated images are not the property of the V8 Supercars Fan Group.
- I will not use any content from this website including but not limiting to articles, images and videos for personal or commerical use without approval first.
- I will not post, share or publish inappropriate content including but not limited to legal or underage pornagrahic articles, images or videos on any part of the V8 Supercars Fan Group.
- I will not use inappropriate language on the forums, member profiles or any part of the V8 Supercars Fan Group publically.
- Do not harass, bully and/or abuse other members or visitors of the V8 Supercars Fan Group.
- Do not publish or share other website links on the V8 Supercars Fan Group unless they relate to V8 Supercars or the motorsport topic discussed on the forum.
- Avoid where possible, going off topic in forum threads. Do not change the forum topic subject name to a different discussion.
- Any inappropriate posts made on the forum will be removed promptly and if considered you have breached these terms and conditions, you may be banned or suspended from the V8 Supercars Fan Group website.
- Do not post V8 Supercar race results, unless; A - the result has been shown on TV or B - The result has not been shown on TV but is over 3 hours old. Which ever situation arises first. All spoiler results must be put in the spolier tags on the forum.
- Do not make inappropriate or abusive remarks for a V8 Supercar team personnel, driver or any other public figure. If done, your post will be removed immediately.
- I will not publish and share any pictures or videos via my V8SFG profile that is not the property of myself. This includes my profile display image.
- I agree that if I register a new account on the V8 Supercars Fan Group website, my account may be blocked or removed if I use an invalid email address.
- The V8 Supercars Fan Group does not accept responsibility if any person's computer inadvertently suffers any disruption to services, loss of information, harm, or is infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or code that may occur when using this site. The V8 Supercars Fan Group takes every possible security step to ensure all users of this site do not have any situations where the aforementioned problems occur.
- The V8 Supercars Fan Group reserves the right to block, remove, ban or suspend any; website visitor, V8SFG member or user from the website for not following all of the above terms and conditions.
- Unless stated otherwise, emails sent by the V8 Supercars Fan Group management team represents only the views of the sender and not the views of the V8 Supercars Fan Group owners. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received an email from the V8 Supercars Fan Group by error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by return email. Although the V8 Supercars Fan Group takes all reasonable steps to ensure this email does not contain malicious software, the V8 Supercars Fan Group does not accept responsibility for the consequences if any person's computer inadvertently suffers any disruption to services, loss of information, harm or is infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or code that may occur as a consequence of receiving emails from @v8supercarsfangroup emails.
- The V8 Supercars Fan Group website Terms and Conditions can change at any time without notice and it is the responsbility of the website user to keep updated if major changes are made to these terms and conditions.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We do not sell your personal information like your name or email address to third parties. All information is kept secure.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not publish content that is inappropriate for people under the age of 21.
LAST UPDATED: January 11 2014